Executive Welcome will help your company or institution close the deal to recruit your first choice candidate to Baltimore
Trying to attract a new employee to your company?
Does it mean uprooting
their family to a new city?
Let us show them Baltimore's attributes that will make them say "yes."
Baltimore has wonderful things to offer, but they are not always easy to find. We will connect them to the area's best features.
Lauren was born and raised in Baltimore City and is familiar with the surrounding areas and counties. She is Baltimore's biggest fan and loves to help people fall in love with this beautifully unique city. She knows the flavors of the local independent and public schools, is in touch with local happenings and events, and is a fan of local food, drinks and boutiques. Lauren is an avid world traveler, loves to sail out of the Baltimore Harbor and on the Chesapeake Bay and is the co-chair to her high school alumni association board. She has a Masters in Social Work and is married a fellow Baltimorean.
Baltimore born and bred, Roz loves sharing her favorite places and hidden gems with future Baltimoreans. Roz holds a Master of Arts in Teaching and works in Gallery Experience at a local art institution. She is familiar with Baltimore neighborhoods, schools, and events, especially those in the arts and culture scene.
Contact us for a consultation
Boutique Relocation and Recruitment Assistance Services:
- School appointments
- Pre-visit phone consultation with family considering the move
- Introductions to community members with similar backgrounds & interests
- Welcoming basket of Baltimore-related goodies in their hotel room or sent to their home
- Customized area orientation tour
- Comprehensive area information packet - customized to needs of the family
- Spousal assistance for career or volunteer interests
- Detailed research to provide the “inside scoop” regarding special hobbies, interests, schools, or special needs